Art. 1 General Provisions
We, The Basket OOD, engage in providing privacy and security to your personal data in our capacity of a controller of the personal data provided by you to us.
This Policy explains when and why we collect personal data (“personal information” and “personal data” are used interchangeably herein) of those who visit our site and use our services, how we use it, the terms under which we can disclose it to third parties and how we protect it.
Any matters related to this Policy can be sent via email to: email@example.com
Art. 2 About Us
We are The Basket OOD and we offer our customers a rich selection of gift baskets and corporate baskets. Our registered address is Sofia, 3 Lamar Str. When we use “we” and “us” herein, we mean The Basket OOD.
Art. 3 How we collect your personal information
We receive information about you when you use our site (www.emotiongifts.com) such as when you send an offer request or in the process of requesting, ordering and using the services provided on our site.
Art. 4 What type of personal information we collect
We collect only basic personal data for you that does not include any special categories of personal data (“sensitive data”). The personal information we collect may include your name, address, email address, telephone number, other data required by the Accountancy Act, as well as the information which pages are visited and when.
Art. 5 Why do we need your data
We need to know your personal data so that we could be able to provide you with the services offered on this site under a contract for their provision between us, as well as information you have required or which you have consented to. We shall not collect personal data which we do not require for the above purposes.
Art. 6 How is your information used
We can use your information to:
• Provide you with the services you have requested, including processing your orders and fulfilling our obligations under our contractual relationship with you according to the Terms and Conditions;
• Provide you with new information directly related to services you have requested;
• Answer your inquiries and provide you with information you have requested, including assistance in solving matters involving your inquiries,
• Use re-marketing via trusted sites, including Google AdWords and Facebook;
Ask you of your opinion or feedback for the services and products/training we provide;
Make statistical analyses and other analyses for improving our services;
Protect your interests in respect to the usage of our site or services;
Art. 7 How long we keep your information
We keep your personal data only to the extent and until this is necessary for the respective activity or for the period stipulated in a contract between you and us, in compliance with the requirements and deadlines provided for in the Accountancy Act, the tax legislations and other applicable regulations in force in the Republic of Bulgaria.
The data you have provided to be used for marketing purposes is kept until you inform us that you no longer want to receive from us the respective information.
After achieving the purposes of processing your personal data, we destroy it.
Art. 8 Who has access to your information
We shall not sell, lease or share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
We may provide your information to third parties — service providers, subcontractors and other related organizations — only for the purposes of completing assignments and providing services for you on our behalf.
Nevertheless, when we use third party service providers we only disclose the personal information necessary for providing the service, and we also have a contract with the respective third party, which stipulates that the third party shall protect your personal information and shall not use it for its direct marketing purposes.
We shall not provide your information to third parties for their marketing purposes unless you have requested this or if it is necessary by virtue of law, a court decision or for preventing fraud or another crime.
We may provide your data to state authorities only in the cases provided by law and to the extent necessary for the purposes it has been required for.
The Commission for Personal Data Protection exercises the legal control on the personal data processing process and we provide full access to the personal data registers we keep under the legal conditions for this.
Art. 9 Where we process your data
All personal data we process is being processed in Bulgaria, but for hosting and maintenance purposes this information is located in Bulgaria. No third parties have access to your personal data unless this is legally required.
Art.10 When we are going to contact you
You decide whether to receive information from us or not.
We can contact you freely when and as long as this is necessary for providing you with the services you have requested, fulfilling our contractual obligations, providing new information directly related to the services you have requested, in a response to your inquiry, for the purposes of protecting your interests in respect to using our site or our services, or based on a legal requirement.
We shall not contact you for marketing purposes via email, telephone, text messages or mail, unless you have not provided us with your prior consent or if the communication is directly related to you and corresponds to the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679),
Art.11 How can you obtain access, modify or erase your personal data
You have the right at any time to request from us:
• access to your personal data collected in the process of providing and using our services, including: confirmation whether we process your personal data, its categories, the processing purposes, and the recipients to whom your personal data is disclosed, as well as a message with a copy of the personal data being processed and its source;
• correction of the information you have provided us with if it has become untrue or deprecated, for example you have changed your email address or any other information;
• to delete or block your personal data when its processing does not correspond to the requirements of the Personal Data Protection Act or the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679);
• to notify the third parties to whom your personal data has been disclosed for the correction, erasure or blocking, unless this is impossible or requires excessive efforts.
The action you require, in respect to providing access, correction, erasure or blocking of your personal data, is only implemented in respect to your personal data. Its implementation is free.
In order for you to require access, correction, erasure or blocking the personal data we process, you need to send us a written application containing:
1. Name, address, and other data for identifying the respective individual;
2. Describing the request;
3. The preferred form of providing the information under Art. 28, Para. 1;
4. Signature, the data the application was sent, and correspondence address.
5. Notarized power of attorney when it is submitted by a representative. The application can also be signed with an e-signature.
The application shall be submitted to email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are going to implement your request for access, correction, erasure or blocking within 14 days under the legal requirements and the exclusions in this respect.
You are going to be notified of the decision on the required action or the respective decline as per the legal requirements. The notification will be sent to you with registered mail or it can be received personally against a signature.
Art.12 How to submit a claim or a complaint against the personal data processing
In the cases provided by law, you have the right to:
• object against the processing of your personal data if it is required by law. When your objection is reasonable, the personal data of the respective individual may no longer be processed;
• object against the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes;
• be notified before your personal data gets disclosed for the first time to third parties or used on your behalf for the purposes under the previous item of this article, by providing you with the option to object against the disclosure or usage.
If you want to complain about the method your personal data is being processed, you may contact us at email@example.com. If you are not satisfied in our response or if you do not think that we process your data legally, you may contact the authority competent in personal data protection — Commission for Personal Data Protection.
Commission for Personal Data Protection
Address: Sofia, 1592 2 Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov Blvd.
tel: +359 2/915 35 18, +359 2/915 35 15, +359 2/915 35 19, fax: +359 2/915 35 25
Web site: www.cpdp.bg
Art.13 Available security measures for protecting your information from loss, misuse or alteration
When you send us personal information, we take actions to make sure it is securely processed. When you are on a secure page, the lock icon will appear on the bottom of the web browser.
Non-sensitive information (your email address, etc.) is transferred via internet and that is why 100% security can never be guaranteed. In this aspect, even though we try to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of the information you send us, and you do that on your own risk. After we receive your information, we make maximum efforts to secure it in our systems.
We shall not use automatic decision-making or profiling.
Art. 15 Using cookies
By agreeing to use this site and its services, you consent to using cookies, including the cookies of Google Analytics.
If you prefer not to receive cookies while browsing in the web site or via HTML formatted emails, you could opt out from using them. For this purpose, you can set your internet browser to notify you before accepting a cookie or declining cookies when it informs you of their presence. Usually you can find those settings in the Options or Preferences menus in your browser. In order for you to see what these settings are, as well as to receive more information, you can use the Help button in the menus of your browser.
Art.16 Links to other sites
Art. 17 Transferring personal information outside Europe
If you use our services while you are outside the EU, your information can be transferred outside the EU so that you can be provided with these services.
Art.18 Reviewing this Policy
We regularly review this Policy to ensure high quality and legal protection of your personal data. This Policy was last modified in March 2018 and corresponds to the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679).